Tata Motors announced the all new Tata Safari Storme Explorer Edition in India for the price of ₹ 10,86,000.
Tata Safari Storme Explorer Edition has new muscular broad, sturdy Explorer Front nudge guard, Explorer Edition signature decals on the bonnet and side of the vehicle, new chrome garnish for the projector headlamps and tail lamps. All these subtle changes give the vehicle a sporty and rich look. The company also added new redesigned Door Visors which improve the aerodynamics of the SUV at high speeds.
The Safari Storme Explorer Edition has new 2-DIN Touch Screen Infotainment System with highly valued in-vehicle music, movie and mobile hands-free sound quality. There is also an option for integration of iPod, iPhone, USB sticks, memory cards and portable hard disks. A hands free option is also there to access the phonebook and audio streaming of Bluetooth cell phones or music player.
Tata Safari Storme Explorer Edition is equipped with 2.2 L VariCOR turbocharged engine with VTT (Variable Turbine Technology) delivering maximum power of 140 PS and maximum Torque of 320 NM. The SUV will sprint from 0-10 km/h in 15 seconds. The SUV gives a mileage of 14 kmpl.
The Safari Storme also features ESOF (electronic shift on the fly) technology, enabling engagement of the 4×4 or 4X2 mode, on the move.
The ground clearance is 200 mm, with 26 degree gradeability. The new rack & pinion steering system offers perfect feel and accuracy for a confident driving experience, especially at high speeds. Electrically operated power fold ORVM (Outside Rear-View Mirror) with turn signals, enhances the drive experience.
The new Safari Storme Explorer Edition features:
- Explorer Front Nudge Guard
- Explorer Edition signature decals
- 2-DIN Touch Screen Infotainment System – hands-free and phonebook operations
- On-Screen provision for Reverse Parking Assist
- Navigation Device
- New chrome garnish for the projector headlamps and tail lamps
- Explorer Edition Door Visors
- New Art Leather seat covers
- Powered by the Safari Storme’s 2.2 L VariCOR turbocharged engine with VTT
- OtherOutdoor Gear Options – Cycle Carrier, Cargo Basket, Roof-Mounted Canopy
The new Tata Safari Storme Explorer Edition starts at ₹ 10,86,000 (ex-showroom New Delhi) and will be available at all Tata Motors showrooms.