Hero MotoCorp and Harley-Davidson team up to launch the Harley Davidson X440 in India.
The roadster bike X440 features an all-new 440cc oil-cooled engine with a powerful signature Harley-Davidson exhaust note. The BSVI- and E20-compliant engine produces a maximum power of 27 bhp and a maximum torque of 38 Nm. The engine also comes with an assist and slipper clutch to offer precise control and instill confidence in the rider. The engine is equipped with a 6-speed transmission.
Here are the features of the Harley-Davidson X440:
- 440cc engine
- Wide and flat handlebar
- 320mm front disc brakes
- 240mm rear disc brakes
- Dual-channel ABS
- 18″ front and 17″ rear wheels
- All-metal front and rear fenders
- Retro-shaped LED projector headlamp with DRL
- Sensor-operated automatic headlamp
- Retro-shaped LED tail lamp
- 3.5″ digital speedometer with day and night modes
- Turn-by-turn navigation, overspeed alert
The price of the Harley-Davidson X440 starts at Rs. 2.29 lakh.
Harley-Davidson X440 (Denim): Rs. 2.29 lakh
Harley-Davidson X440 (Vivid): Rs. 2.49 lakh
Harley-Davidson X440 (S): Rs. 2.69 lakh