Update: Ford Figo Aspire launch in India.
Ford announced the new Figo Aspire, a new sub-four-meter sedan car in India. The company will also export variants of the Figo Aspire to compete globally.
The new Figo Aspire is available in both Petrol & Diesel engine. Both the 1.5L TDCi diesel engine and the 1.2L TiVCT petrol engine offer a compelling mix of performance, refinement and fuel efficiency.
In Exterior, You’ll find a trapezoidal grille in front, large, elongated headlamps, raked-back windshield and sweeping lines.
“With the new Figo Aspire, we are challenging consumers to expect more from their car,” said Mark Fields, president and CEO, Ford Motor Company. “The Ford Figo Aspire demonstrates that a small sedan can boast refined, modern design, exceptional craftsmanship, excellent safety and an outstanding array of smart technologies.”
Ford Figo Aspire Features
- Car Entertainment system with mobile dock to charge mobile phones, MP3 players and satellite navigation systems.
- SYNC with AppLink, Ford advanced in-car connectivity system
- Body made of high-strength steel
- Driver & passenger airbags
- Side & curtain airbags
- Emergency Assistance with Bluetooth pared phone
- Petrol & Diesel engine options
- Comfortable leather seats
- More cabin space
Price & Availability
The Car is due to go on sale later this year. Click here for the Figo Aspire price.