Ford India has announced the launch of its sub-four meter sedan ‘Ford Figo Aspire’ in India with starting price of ₹ 489,990. The car will manufacturer in Sanand, Gujarat, at Ford’s newest manufacturing plant
The Figo Aspire is available in both Petrol & Diesel engine.
The 1.2-liter Ti-VCT petrol engine which gives maximum power of 88 PS and fuel economy of 18.2 kmpl.
The 1.5-liter TDCi diesel engine which gives maximum power of 100 PS and fuel economy of 25.8 kmpl.
Both the engine is mated with 5-speed manual transmission.
Ford also has an Automatic Transmission version, Figo Aspire comes with a six-speed PowerShift automatic transmission paired with a 1.5L TiVCT petrol engine which delivers peak power of 112 PS and a fuel economy of 17.2 kmpl.
The Figo Aspire is built using high-strength steel with dual front airbags as standard across the range. The car will also come equipped with up to 6 airbags, including side and curtain airbags. On front, you’ll find bold trapezoidal grille and headlamps which gives the car a sporty look. You can see the chrome highlights on the headlights.
The Figo Aspire boasts comfortable leather seats with adjustable headrests, more legroom and automatic climate control system.
Features of Figo Aspire
- Emergency Assistance uses SYNC and a Bluetooth-paired the phone to automatically call emergency responders and provide information about your vehicle and location.
- Car Entertainment system with mobile dock to charge mobile phones, MP3 players and satellite navigation systems.
- SYNC with AppLink, Ford advanced in-car connectivity system
- Body made of high-strength steel
- Driver & passenger airbags
- Side & curtain airbags
- Emergency Assistance with Bluetooth paired phone
- Petrol & Diesel engine options
- Comfortable leather seats
- More cabin space
The Figo Aspire is available in 7 all-new colours – Ruby Red, Sparkling Gold, Oxford White, Tuxedo Black, Deep Impact Blue, Ingot Silver and Smoke Grey.
|Petrol (Price in ₹)||Diesel (Price in ₹)||Petrol AT (Price in ₹)|