Audi India launched its affordable SUV Audi Q3 S in India for the price of ₹ 24.99 Lakhs. Audi Q3 S is an SUV but in price segment it will compete with Mercedes-Benz A and B Class.
Audi Q3 S is powered by 2.0-liter TDI diesel engine which produce 140 bhp of power and 320 Nm of torque (lower than regular Q3 which produce 177 bhp and 380 Nm).
Audi axed many features that you found in regular Q3 to bring down the price of the car. These changes are:
- Audi ditches S-tronic automatic gearbox, you’ll find manual 6-speed gearbox in Audi Q3 S.
- Four wheel drive system has been replaced by a front wheel drive.
- Audi removed panoramic sunroof
- Audi also removed its trademark Audi daytime LED
- No Xenon lights instead you’ll get conventional halogen bulbs.
Other features you’ll find in Audi Q3 S are the Audi Single Frame grille, Reinforced bumpers, off Road style package, cruise control, rear parking aid, Driver information system, voice Dialogue infotainment system, 6 air bags, Climate control, leather seats, 18-inch alloy wheels, Honey comb fog lamp grill, Electronic stabilization system and Electromechanical parking brake.