Citroen India has announced the launch of the midsize SUV, the All-New Citroen C3, in India. The car will be available in both 5-seat and 5+2-seat options.
The All New Citroen C3 comes with a 1198 cc petrol engine with 82 PS @ 5750 RPM and a maximum torque of 115 Nm @ 3750 RPM with a 5-speed manual transmission.
The all-new C3 features an aggressive front face with a high bonnet, wide track width, Citroen Y-shaped lighting signature, and a powerful double grille with a lower skid plate to protect from rough roads while maximizing cooling.
The interior of the car is spacious and comes with comfortable seats. The 5+2 seater version includes a powerful AC with a roof-mounted blower in the second and third rows. Cup holders and smartphone holders are also provided in the second and third rows.
Features of the Citroen C3 2023 include:
- 5-seat & 5+2 seat options
- 200 mm ground clearance
- 10″ touchscreen infotainment system
- Android Auto & Apple CarPlay support
- USB charger
- 7″ color TFT cluster screen with monitor for tire pressure and fuel consumption display
- Additional fast charger USB socket in the second and third row for 5+2 seat options.
- Hill start assist
- Fuel efficiency: 19.3 kmpl
- Fuel tank capacity: 30L