KTM India has launched its all-new KTM 390 ADVENTURE X in India at a price of Rs. 2.80 L (Ex-showroom Delhi).
Three years ago, KTM had already launched the Adventure 390 in India, and since then the bike has gained popularity in the adventure/off-road motorcycle segment. To further strengthen its position in the market, KTM has now launched the Adventure X.
Features of the KTM 390 Adventure X include:
- Highly capable split trellis frame
- Peak power of 43.5 PSPeak torque of 37 Nm
- Dual-channel ABS with off-road mode
- 320 mm front and 230 mm rear disc
- LED headlamps
- 43mm WP APEX USD front forks and rear monoshocks
- 200mm ground clearance
- LCD dash display
- Slipper clutch and 12V socket
Price of KTM 390 Adventure X in India: Rs. 2. 80 L