Tata Motors has announced the launch of a new EV in the hatch segment called the Tata Tiago EV.
Tiago EV is based on the Ziptron technology which is based on 5 key pillars Performance, Technology, Reliability, Charging & Comfort. Tiago has multiple combinations of IP67-rated battery packs 24 kWh and 19.2 kWh.
The 19.2 kWh battery pack gives a range of 250 KM and the 24 kWh battery pack variant offers a range of 315 KM.
Tata Tiago EV also comes with 4 different charging solutions:
- A 15A plug point
- A standard 3.3 kW AC charger
- A 7.2 kW home fast charger can add a 35 KM range in 30 mins. Full charging took around 3h 36 min.
- DC fast charging which can add 110 KM range in 30 mins. Full charging took around 57 mins.
Tata Tiago EV Features
- Remote AC ON/OFF with temperature setting
- Remote geo-fencing & Car location tracking
- Smart Watch connectivity
- Remote vehicle health diagnostics
- Real-time charge status
- Driving Style Analysis
- 8-speaker Harman Infotainment System with Android Auto & Apple Car Play
- Leatherette seats
- Contrast roof
- Fully Automatic climate control
- Projector headlamps
- Cruise control
- Rain-sensing wipers
- Auto headlamps
- Electric ORVMs with auto fold
- Push button start/stop
- Peak Power 55kw
- Peak Torque 114 Nm
- 0-60 kmph in 5.7 sec
- 8 years or 160,000 km warranty
Tata Tiago EV 19.2 kWh Price: Rs. 8.49-9.09 Lakh (Ex-showroom)
Tata Tiago EV 24 kWh Price with 3.3 kW AC Charger: Rs. 9.99-11.29 Lakh (Ex-showroom)
Tata Tiago EV 24 kWh Price with 7.2 kW AC Charger: Rs. 11.29-11.79 Lakh (Ex-showroom)