Ola Electric introduced the new Ola S1 Pro 2nd Gen and Ola S1X in India.
Ola S1 Pro 2nd Gen
Ola redesigned the electronic, electrical system, powertrain, battery pack, and frame in the 2nd gen.
The Ola S1 Pro 2nd gen comes with a certified range of 195 kilometers, a top speed of 120 kilometers per hour, and an 11-kilowatt electric motor that can propel the scooter from 0 to 40 kilometers per hour in just 2.6 seconds.
The Ola S1 Pro 2nd gen is priced at Rs. 1.47 lakh.
Ola also launched the S1X, which is the most affordable scooter from Ola Electric. It comes in the following variants:
- Ola S1 X+ with a 3-kilowatt battery, a 5-inch display, and a range of 151 kilometers.
- Ola S1X with a 2-kilowatt battery, a 3.5-inch display, and a range of 91 kilometers.
- Ola S1X with a 3-kilowatt battery and a 3.5-inch display, with a range of 151 kilometers.
- Ola S1 X+ (3-kilowatt battery): Rs. 1.09 lakh
- Ola S1 X (3-kilowatt battery): Rs. 99,999
- Ola S1 X (2-kilowatt battery): Rs. 89,999