Mahindra Two Wheelers Ltd today launched the sporty new Rodeo UZO 125 in India. With this scooter, Mahindra aims to redefine the scooter market with new sporty style, rally winning performance and unique features.
Mahindra Rodeo UZO 125 has new racing style body graphics and coloured wheels which give sport look. The look is further enhanced by two tone dual texture seat, this specialize seat will minimize slippage when accelerating and under sharp braking.
The UZO 125 has 125cc engine with DCDI & ATLA system which ensures better performance and lower maintenance. The UZO 125 also has heavy duty telescopic suspension up front which really gives the comfort on the Indian road.
The other features include external front fuelling, fully digital dashboard that’s included speedometer, tachometer, odometer, tripmeter, fuel indicator, clock, high speed alarm and an accelerometer. The Scooty also has charging point which capable to charge mobile phone.
The Rodeo UZO 125 delivers a mileage of 59 kmpl and comes in 4 sporty colors: Racetrack Black, Colt Black, Victory Violet and Blazing Blue.
Features of Rodeo UZO 125:
- Racing style body graphics
- Accented body coloured impact resistant mirrors
- Striking coloured wheels
- Sporty seat with anti-slip dual texture finish
- 4 exciting sporty colors
- 125cc engine with DCDI & ATLA system
- Heavy duty front telescopic suspension
- Aerodynamic design
- ARAI mileage of 59 kmpl
- High ground clearance of 154 mm
- 6 colour feature-loaded fully digital dashboard
- Easy external front fuelling
- Accessible mobile charging point
- Largest illuminated underseat storage of 22 litres
- 4 in 1 Anti-theft key
- Side stand safety buzzer
Price of Rodeo UZO 125:
The Rodeo UZO 125 is priced at ₹ 47,957 (Ex-showroom Delhi).