Mahindra & Mahindra launched the new compact SUV, KUV100 for the Indian market. The Compact SUV is available both in Petrol & Diesel engine and the price starts from Rs. 4.42 Lakh for Petrol & Rs. 5.52 Lakh for Diesel engine.
Mahindra KUV100 is powered by all mFALCON Petrol & Diesel engine, the mFALCOM is a compact lightweight engine built to deliver superb performance with good economy. The KUV100 equipped with an Independent McPherson strut front suspension and a semi-independent twist beam rear suspension.
Mahindra KUV100 mFALCON G80 Petrol Engine
The KUV100 Petrol engine comes with Dual Variable Valve Timing for better fuel efficiency & performance with Excellet low-end torque for quick acceleration. The 1198cc petrol engine produce maximum power of 82 bhp @ 5500 RPM and maximum torque of 115 NM @ 3500-3600 RPM.
The KUV100 Petrol Engine produce mileage of 18.15 kmpl.
Mahindra KUV100 mFALCON D75 Diesel Engine
The KUV100 Diesel engine comes with Turbocharged Common Rail Direct Injection technology & Excellet low-end torque for quick acceleration. The 1198cc Diesel engine produce maximum power of 77 bhp @ 3750 RPM and maximum torque of 190 Nm @ 1750-2250 RPM.
The KUV100 Diesel Engine produce mileage of 25.32 kmpl.
The Mahindra KUV100 is a 5 seater car but with flexi-6 seater options, customer can turn car into 6-seater car. This flexible 6th seat can also be converted to a large armrest for the driver & co-driver. The 6-seater part is option and the compact SUV is also available in 5-seater options.
The exterior design sports dynamic design aggressive SUV stance on front.
- Sculpted bonnet
- Muscular body lines and bold undercuts
- Unique sunglass-like wraparound headlamps
- Double-barrel tail lamps
- Spider-design alloy wheels
- Clenched fist-inspired ORVMs
- Unique high-placed rear door handles
- Stylish roof rails
- Sporty rear spoiler
- Dual-tone rear bumper with sporty mud
- Chrome accents on front fog lamps and dual rear fog lamps
- Body side cladding
- Refined and stylish, dual-tone interiors with piano-black inserts
- Stylish, floating dashboard design
- Joystick-like gearshift
- Sporty front seats with integrated headrests and see-through bezel
- Premium quality fabric upholstery
- Mood lighting inside the door handles
- Sculpted steering wheel with bolsters
- Twin-pod instrument cluster
- Diamond-shaped outer AC vents
Price & Availability
Mahindra KUV100 avaialble in 7 variants (K2, K2+, K4, K4+, K6, K6+, K8), petrol & diesel engineoptions, 5/6 seater options and 7 colors.
- Price of Mahindra KUV100 Petrol Engine: Starts from Rs. 4.42 Lakh (ex-showroom, Pune)
- Price of Mahindra KUV100 Petrol Engine: Starts from Rs. 5.22 Lakh (expshowroom, Pune)