The 2014 Auto Expo is just few days away and Automobile lovers are very excited to witness the India’s Biggest Auto Show. Almost every auto company is coming to the Auto Expo and we can see around 7o new vehicle launch at Auto Expo 2014.
First, we’ll talk about Cars, Indian Car industry are set to keep the enthusiast alive among car buyers. The Car companies will bring best from its arsenal to get the maximum limelight at the Auto Expo. Car companies will going to launch updated or facelift model of their popular cars. They would be many concept cars that we’ll going to witness and many concepts that shown at last Auto Expo may come alive as a production version. We can also expect electric cars at the Auto Expo 2014.
Here is the list of Cars that may expect to arrive at Auto Expo 2014.
The Indian Biggest Car Manufacturer getting tough competition from Hyundai. They need refreshed lineup to compete with competitors. They may bring new car in Hatchback segment and SUV segment.
- New version or replacement of Maruti Suzuki A-Star. The company may bring an enhanced version of its Compact Hatchback.
- In the Sedan, Maruti may unveil the replacement of its sedan car SX4. It would be Mid-Size Sedan
The second biggest Car Manufacturer had a good run on Indian roads. Their hatchback i10 models ruled the Indian road.
- We may expect a sub-4-meter Grand i10 sedan.
- We also expect the production version of Hexa Space. This concept car was displayed at the last expo.
- They may showcase Santa-Fe.
- Facelift of Verna
- Showcased of new Honda City which they launched few days ago.
- New Honda Jazz
- Honda Vezel, the Small SUV debut at the Tokyo Motor Show
Nissan and Datsun
- Datsun Go Hatchback and Go+ MPV
- New Concept Car
- Nissan new X-Trail
- Renault Lodgy MPV
- Duster facelift may expect, as they’re getting strong competition from Ford EcoSports and Nissan Terrano.
- Toyota new Corolla
- Toyota Fortuner facelift
- They may showcased new Innova
- Fiat Linea/Viaggio
- Fiat Punto
- Fiat 500 Abarths
First time, Chrysler will make it to Auto Expo with Fiat.
- Grand Cherokee
- Wrangler 3 and 5 door’s SUV
- Volkswagen Up, expected to launch in India in mid-2014
- Taigun, the Compact SUV car all set to launch in India.
- New Beetle could be showcased
- Skoda Citigo
- Skoda Superb, expect new model
- Skoda Yeti SUV
Tata Motors all set to launch its new hatchback car Tata Falcon, but a recent report indicates that Falcon will branded as the Tata Bolt.
- Tata Manza sedan facelift
- Tata Bolt hatchback
- Tata Vista hatchback facelift
Chevrolet had a bad run in 2013 and they want to improve this by launching Beat facelift.
- Beat facelift
- Chevrolet Trailblazer SUV
- Trax, Compact SUV
- Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7
- Updated Scorpio
- You can also expect Compact SUV
- Mahindra XUV500 to get hybrid technology
- Audi new A3 sedan
- You may find S7, updated A and S8 at Audi Booth
- The new S Class will be displayed
- Expect new C-Class and CLA-Class.
- BMW 3-Series GT
- BMW new X5
- BMW i3, the car is expected to launch in India
- Jaguar F-Type
- Jaguar C-X17 SUV concept
- 2014 Discovery and 9-Speed Range Rover Evoque
The Bike Industries are silent on what product they’re launching, maybe they’re planning to surprise you. The Bike is a crucial product for Indian people, it would be really interesting which new bikes we will be going to see.
After splitting with Honda, Hero is getting tough competition from Honda, Hero may try to improve its existing product with new features and engine.
- 250cc Unknown bike
- Hero Impulse may get powerful 200-250cc engine
- An Updated Karizma R and ZMR
- New lines of Pulsar, may be in 200 and 375 cc range
Mahindra 2 Wheelers
- Mahindra Mojo 300, the bike was showcased at Auto Expo 2012, this year we’ll see the production version
- 100-110cc scooter
Honda Motorcycles and Scooters
- All new Honda Activa 125
- TVS Victor, the commuter bike will get refreshed.
- Fresh TVS Scooty
More details coming soon.
Photo Credit: TeamBHP.com
Bikes Auto haha