Toyota Kirloskar Motor has launched the much awaited and India favorite SUV, the All New Fortuner in India. Toyota Fortuner ruled the Indian market in SUV segment, even I’m a big fan of Fortuner, tough and affordable. New Toyota Fortuner 2016 is priced in the range of 25.9 Lakh to 31.1 Lakh.
The New Fortuner gets the new 2.8L diesel engine and new 2.7L Petrol Engine. Both the engines comes with Manual and Automatic Transmission. The 4WD option available only in a diesel engine.
- New suspension enhances ride comfort, through straight-line stability, controllability, handle response & advanced damping technology
- Newly adopted Hill Start Assist Control (HAC) & Downhill Assist Control (DAC)
- Electronic drive control
- Eco & Power drive modes
- Newly adopted Active Traction Control (A-TRC)
Toyota Fortuner 2016 gets all new 2.8L diesel engine which produced maximum power of 177 PS and maximum torque of 450 Nm. The Diesel is available in both 6-speed Automatic Transmission with sequential & paddle shifters and 6-speed manual transmission
All New Toyota Fortuner gets 2.7L Petrol engine which produces maximum power of 166 PS and maximum torque of 245 Nm. The Petrol is also available in 6-speed automatic and 5-speed manual transmission.
All New Toyota Fortuner developed on a new frame structure that delivers toughness and rigidity even in harshest conditions. New suspension also enhances ride comfort and handle the response.
Outside, it features new Exterior design to reflect toughness & coolnes of SUV, new wide imposing grille, Auto Bi-beam LED with DRLs, Smart entry with Push start, new alloy wheels and chrome finished surround window beltline.
- New tough & wide imposing grille
- Auto Bi-beam LED with DRLs
- Smart entry with push start
- New tough & urban alloy designs (17” & 18”)
- Chromium finished surround window beltline
- Fully automatic power back door with height adjust memory & jam protection
- LED rear combination lamps with aerofins
- Available in two brand new colours: Phantom Brown Metallic and Avant Garde Bronze
The New Fortuner also sport refreshes interior with dark brown interiors, a 7-inch tablet inspired touch screen infotainment with Navigation, second-row one-touch tumble seats and new optitron cool blue combimeter with large TFT multi-info display.
- Cooled upper glove box
- Tilt & telescopic steering column
- Park assist with back monitor & rear sensors
- LED coordinated cabin lights
- New 7” tablet inspired touch screen Infotainment with Navigation
- New dark brown interiors
- New optitron cool blue combimeter with large TFT multi-info display
- Impact absorbing structure with pedestrian protection support
- 4 Wheel Disc Brakes with Antilock Braking System (ABS), Electronic Brake force Distribution
- (EBD) & Brake Assist (BA)
- 7 SRS airbags
- Vehicle stability control (VSC)
- Speed auto lock with emergency unlock
- WIL-Safe (Whiplash Injury Lessening) front seats
- ISOFIX Child Seat Mount and Tether Anchor
- All row three point ELR (Emergency Locking Retractor) seatbelts with Pre Tensioner & Force
- Limiter (PT/FL) in front row
All New Toyota Fortuner Price
|Manual Transmission||Automatic Transmission|
|2.7 Litre Petrol (2WD)||₹ 25,92,000||₹ 27,67,000|
|2.8 Litre Diesel (2WD)||₹ 27,52,000||₹ 29,14,000|
|2.8 Litre Diesel (4WD)||₹ 30,05,000||₹ 31,12,000|