KTM India has launched the 2023 KTM 390 Adventure in India at a price of ₹3.60 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi).
The bike comes with new WP Apex Suspension hardware that is fully adjustable for compression, rebound, and preload. This allows the rider to customize the ride quality, handling, and comfort. The front suspension can be adjusted by 30 clicks for compression and rebound, and the rear suspension can be adjusted by 30 clicks for rebound and 10 steps for preload.
The bike also features spoke wheels with black anodized aluminum rims, Metzeler Tourance Tubeless tires, and a brand-new color and graphics scheme.
Here are the new features of the 2023 KTM 390 Adventure:
- Fully adjustable WP APEX forks and shock for compression, rebound, and preload
- New tougher aluminum spoked wheels for enhanced off-road potential and all-round top-line performance, ensured by the Metzeler Tourance Tubeless tires
- Brand new 2023 color and graphics scheme for a fresh, vibrant READY TO RACE look
- Latest generation of lean-angle sensitive Motorcycle Traction Control, Cornering ABS
- Dependable 373 cc 4-stroke single-cylinder engine pumping big power (43.5 PS) out of a compact build
- Lightweight and reassuring steel trellis chassis
The price of the 2023 KTM 390 Adventure is around ₹3.60 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi).