Toyota Kirloskar Motor launched the All new Camry in India for Rs. 23.8 Lakh (ex-showroom Delhi). The new Toyota Camry powered by 2.5 liter Dual VVT-I Petrol engine that generates maximum power of 181 PS at 6000 rpm and highest torque of 231 NM at 4100 rpm. The engine is mated with 6 speed Automatic Transmission with a sequential shift.
The New Camry is currently being manufactured in 10 plants across the globe and TKM will be the 11th one.
The All new Camry features Wide & luxurious front design, Chrome grill, elevated hood, new designed roofline leading to more headroom, sharp trailing edge, Automatic HID headlamps with washer, Chrome surrounded front fog lamps, Door Rockers with chrome inserts and 10-spoke 16-inch Dynamic Design alloy wheels.
The Interiors have been crafted to provide luxury and more space. The cabin features 8 way power adjust driver seat + lumbar support, 8 way power adjust passenger seat with easy access buttons, leather seats, wood finish steering wheels with multi function buttons, leather trim on dashboard, smart entry and start and stop button. The new seat design and larger sliding range creates more legroom at rear side.
The entertainment system comes with 6-inch touchscreen DVD player with USB, AUX, Bluetooth and car info.
2102 Toyota Camry Features:
- Automatic HID Headlamps with washer
- ORVM Electronic Adjust/Retract, Indicator, Hydrophilic and Wide View
- 10-spoke 16” Dynamic Design Alloy Wheels
- Smart entry with start and stop button
- 2 Zone Automatic climate control
- Optitron combimeter with Eco indicator (lamp and bar type)
- Illuminated entry system and diffused cabin illumination
- 8 Way power adjust driver and passenger seat
- 6 speed AT with sequential shift
- More powerful engine
Price & Availability:
The all new Toyota Camry is priced at Rs. 23,80,000 (Ex-showroom Delhi) and is available in four vibrant colors: white pearl crystal shine, silver metallic, attitude black and beige metallic. The booking and delivery starts today at all Toyota showroom across the country.