Mahindra India has launched the much-awaited SUV in India called Mahindra XUV700.
The XUV700 will be available on both Petrol & Diesel Engine, also Manual and Automatic Transmission options.
The XUV700 Petrol is powered by a 2 Litre Turbo GDi mStallion Engine which produces maximum torque of 380 Nm @ 1750-3000 RPM and a maximum power of 200 PS @ 5000 RPM.
The XUV700 Diesel is powered by a 2.2 Litre Commonrail Turbo Diesel mHawk Engine which produces a maximum power of 185 PS and maximum torque of 420 Nm.
First-in Segment Features
- Flush Door handles
- Auto booster headlamps
- 7 Airbags (2x front, 2x side, 2x Curtain and 1x Knee)
- in-built Alexa
- Custom Sound Designed by Sony
- Multi-domain controller with Android and QNX
- Smart pilot Assist
- Highest Torsional Value
Mahindra XUV700 Features
- Panoramic Skyroom – Largest in the segment
- Adaptive Cruise Controller
- Automatic Emergency Braking
- In-built Navigation
- Wireless charger
- Wired/Wireless Android Auto
- Wired/Wireless Car play
- 10.25″ Dual screens
Mahindra XUV700 Price
Mahindra XUV700 MX Petrol Price: Rs. 12 Lakh (Ex-showroom)
Mahindra XUV700 MX Diesel Price: Rs. 12.49 Lakh (Ex-showroom)