Bajaj Auto has launched an all-new Bajaj Pulsar 250 in India.
Bajaj Pulsar 250 is powered by a 250cc BS6 DTS-i Oil Cooled engine which produces a maximum power of 24.5 PS and maximum torque of 21.5 Nm.
The bike now comes with a new design with an aerodynamic design, a muscular tank with a sleek stylish waist section that extends to a contoured step seat, a stylish exhaust in a satin grey finish, belly pan, and a front fairing.
Bajaj Pulsar 250 Features
- LED Projector Unipod Headlamp unit with flanking reverse-boomerang LED DRLs – for the enhanced white light viewing experience, along with a uniform and accurate beam pattern for improved safety
- Monoshock Suspension – new mono-shock unit to offer pinpoint handling without compromising on comfort
- Assist & Slipper Clutch – allows for aggressive downshifting with confidence, along with an effortless clutch pull
- Infinity Display Console – retaining the ‘Badge of Thrill’ – the Tachometer needle – as a nod to the golden age of performance motorcycling USB Mobile Charging – at a convenient position near the tank flap, for Pulsarmaniacs who are always on the go
- Gear Position Indicator – for confidence and accuracy in achieving the perfect gear shift
- Distance to Empty Readout – integrated in the infinity console for better fuel planning
- Assured Braking – 300 mm front and 230 mm rear bigger-disc brakes with ABS technology
- Stronger Grip – Larger tyre dimensions of 100/80 – 17 F & 130/70 – 17 R for improved grip on any terrain
Bajaj Pulsar N250 Price in India: Rs. 1.38 Lakh
Bajaj Pulsar F250 Price in India: Rs. 1.40 Lakh