Maruti Suzuki has launched the Maruti-Suzuki Baleno in India. The Baleno is the second model in three months to be offered through NEXA. The Baleno will compete with Hyundai i20 Elite and they priced brilliantly. The Petrol price starts from ₹ 4.99 Lakh and goes all the way to ₹ 7.01. Diesel Price starts from ₹ 6.16 Lakh & goes all the way to ₹ 8.11 Lakh.
Maruti Suzuki Baleno Video Preview
Maruti-Suzuki is available in both Petrol & Diesel engine.
Baleno Petrol Variant
Maruti-Suzuki Baleno Petrol variant is equipped with 1.2 VVT Petrol engine with Both 5 Manual Transmission & CVT transmission. The 1197cc Petrol engine produce maximum power of 62 kW @ 6000 RPM and maximum torque of 115 Nm @ 4000 RPM.
The Baleno Petrol Variant gives Fuel Economy of 21.4 kmpl.
Baleno Diesel Variant
Maruti-Suzuki Baleno Diesel variant is equipped with 1.3 litre DDiS 190 engine with the 5 Manual Transmission. The 1248cc Diesel engine produce maximum power of 55.2 kW @ 4000 RPM and maximum torque of 190 Nm @ 2000 RPM.
The Baleno Diesel Variant gives Fuel Economy of 27.39 kmpl.
The Maruti-Suzuki Baleno is based on a new design concept of Liquid Flow, which is combination of curves, styling, performance and premium experience. The Baleno boast Powerful projector headlamps, 16” alloy wheels, Outer rear weatherstrip made of stainless steel and chrome to give the premium look, chrome grille, LED rear combination and Day time running lamps.
The Baleno comes with dark interiors and features Multi Information Display, telescopic steering with tilt adjustment and steering mounted audio & voice controls.
Maruti-Suzuki Baleno is the first car in India that features Apple Car Play which allow you to make calls, sends & receive messages, browse music or use Siri just by using iPhone touchscreen.
Apple CarPlay AVAILABLE in High end variant only.
Maruti-Suzuki Baleno Features
- 1st car in India to get the intuitive Apple CarPlay feature
- Built on a New Generation Platform that uses ultra-high tensile steel and makes the car 100 kg lighter and 10% stronger than a conventional platform
- Multi-Information Speedometer Display
- Addressing ease of driving: First CVT in a hatchback by Maruti Suzuki
- HID Headlamps with LED Daylight Running Lamps & LED Rear Combination Lights
- Segment first UV Cut Glasses which reduce UV rays by upto 85%
- Safety at the core: Dual Airbags, ABS, EBD & Seatbelts with Pretensioners and Force Limiters as standard fitment from the base variant onwards.
- Follow me head lamps
- Tilt & Telescopic suspension
- Keyless Push start/stop
- Reverse Parking Camera
- Drive side auto up power windows with pinch guard
- Height adjustable driver seat
- Front Arm rest with storage space
- Ample boot space of 229 litres
- 60:40 split rear seat
Maruti-Suzuki Baleno Price
The Baleno is available in nearest NEXA experience and comes in following color options Blue, Orange, Red, Blue, Silver, White & Gray.
|Variant||Petrol (Price in ₹, Ex-showroom Delhi)||Diesel (Price in ₹, Ex-showroom Delhi)|