Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd announced the launch of entry level W4 model of its popular SUV, the XUV500. The Mahindra XUV500 W4 available for the price of ₹ 10.83 Lakhs (ex-showroom Mumbai). It’s great move by Mahindra to launch entry level model of popular SUV. Currently over 74,000 XUV500 running on the road within two years of launch. With W4 model, company aim to attract sedan & compact SUV buyers who wish to upgrade to the XUV500.
The entry level W4 model is powered by 2.2 litre mHawk diesel engine which delivers a maximum power of 140 bhp and maximum torque of 330 Nm. The 2.2 litre engine is meshed with a 6-speed transmission and a 5th generation Variable Geometry Turbocharger which sprint the XUV500 from 0-60 kmph in just 5.4 seconds. The XUV500 W4 gives you the mileage of 15.1 kmpl thanks to advanced Micro Hybrid Technology.
The Mahindra XUV500 W4 boast features such as projector headlamps with LEDs, Dual Airbags, ABS with Electronic Brakeforce Distribution (EBD), side impact beams, crash protection with crumple zones, all wheel disc brakes, Twin HVAC, power & tilt steering, power adjustable ORVMs and remote central locking.
Key Features of XUV500 W4 Model:
- Distinctive Cheetah Inspired styling
- Projector Head lamps with LED lamps
- Dual Tone Interiors
- 140 bhp M-Hawk Engine with 330 Nm torque
- 6-Speed gear box with 5th Generation Variable Geometry Turbo Charger
- Dual Airbags
- ABS, EBD
- Side Impact Beams
- Crash Protection with Crumple zones
- All wheels disc brakes
- Micro Hybrid
- Integrated Music system with CD/MP3 & with 4 Speakers
- Twin HVAC
- Power & Tilt Steering
- Power Adjustable ORVMs
- Remote Central Locking
- 6-way adjustable Driver seats
- Fully foldable 2nd & 3rd row seats