Volkswagen India unveils the new Sedan Car in India called Volkswagen Virtus.
Volkswagen Virtus will be available in 1.5L TSI EVO Engine with Active Cylinder Technology (ACT) which produces a maximum power of 150PS and maximum torque of 250 Nm and a 1.0 TSI Engine produces a maximum power of 115 PS and maximum torque of 178 Nm.
Both the Engine is equipped with an Idle Start/Stop and come with a 6-speed manual and 6-speed automatic or 7-speed DSK transmission.
Volkswagen Virtus Features
- Available in 1.5L and 1.0L Engine
- Idle Start/Stop
- 521L Boot Space
- 10″ Touchscreen infotainment system
- Apple Carplay & Android Auto
- Keyless Entry and Engine Start
- Electric Sunroof
- Smart-touch Climatronic AC
- 8 SPeakers
- Wireless Mobile Charging
- 6 Airbags
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
- Multi-collision brakes
- Hill Hold
- LED headlamps with LED DRL
- 3 headrests at the rear
- Tire Pressure Sensor
- Reverse Camera
Price will be available when car available in the showroom.