Tata Motors has launched a new 2021 variant of Tata Safari India.
Tata Safari 2021 got new 6 & 7 seater options, a new Kryotec 2L Turbocharged Diesel engine, new interiors, safety features and connectivity features.
Tata Safari 2021 is powered by Kryotec 2.0 TurboCharged Diesel Engine which produces a maximum power of 170PS and maximum torque of 350 Nm. The Engine is mated with both 6 Speed Automatic and Manual Transmission.
What’s new in Tata Safari 2021
- Signature Grille with the Signature Tri-Arrow Chrome motif encased by the Humanity Line
- Dual Tone Front Bumper
- Xenon HID Projector Headlamps
- 18” Machined Alloy Wheels
- Signature Oyster White Interior color scheme
- Signature Ashwood Dashboard
- Soft Touch Dashboard with Anti Reflective ‘Nappa’ Grain Top Layer
- Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel & Gear Shift Knob
- Electronic Parking Brake with Auto Hold
- All Disc Brakes
- Tyre Pressure Monitor System (TPMS)
- 6 Airbags (Driver, Co-driver, Side Seat and Curtain Airbags)
- Auto-Dimming IRVM
- Reverse Parking Camera
- Hill Hold Control
- Android Auto & Apple Car Play Connectivity
- 7″ Colored TFT Display