Bajaj Auto has launched the new Dominar 250 in India to attract the tourer.
Bajaj Dominar 250 is equipped with a 248.8cc DOHC liquid-cooled engine which produces a maximum power of 27 PS and maximum torque of 23.5 Nm. The engine is powered by Fuel Injector and comes with twin-channel ABS. The bike also comes with up-side-down forks that provide superior handling and comfort. The twin-barrel exhaust produces a good exhaust note with heavy bass.
Other features include LED Headlamp with AHO (Automatic headlamps on), bungee straps under the seat to secure gear, redesigned secondary display with information like gear position and trip information and spacecraft inspired tank pad decals.
Features of Bajaj Dominar 250
- Fuel Injector, 250cc liquid-cooled engine
- Twin channel ABS
- Full LED Headlamp with AHO
- Twin barrel exhaust with heavy bass
- Bungee straps tucked under the seat to tie gear and belongings over long-enduring distances
- Exciting and premium body colors, ‘Canyon Red’ and ‘Vine Black’, for the striking road presence
- Sports Tourer form made imposing with the up-side-down (USD) forks at the front
BS6 compliant new Dominar 250 is now available across all Bajaj Auto dealerships in dual channel ABS variant with Canyon Red and Vine Black color options at INR 1,60,000/- ex-showroom Delhi.