Mahindra & Mahindra has announced the launch of All-New Thar in India on the occasion of India 74th Independence day. The new Thar comes with some cosmetic changes as well as a new BS6 compliant Engine. Both BS-6 Petrol & Diesel engines got revamped to meet new emission norms.
What’s new Mahindra Thar 2020
- 2.0 Litre mStallion TGDi Petrol BS-6 Engine
- 2.2 litre mHawk Diesel BS-6 Engine
- New Gearbox options: 6-speed automatic and manual transmission.
- New Roof options: A Hart Top, Convertible Top & Soft Top
- New Seating options: 4 front-facing seats & 2+4 side facing seats
- Cruise Control
- Drizzle resistant 17.8-cm touchscreen infotainment system
- Android Auto, Apple CarPlay, On-board Navigation
- Tyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Steering Mounted Audio & Phone Controls
- Sporty front seats
- Roof mounted speakers
- ABS + EBD
- Dual Airbags
- ESP will rollover mitigation
- Hill-hold & hill descent control
- LED Tail Lamps
- LEd Daytime Running Lamps
- Front fog lamps
Availability & Pricing
All-New Thar will be available in 6 exciting colours, Red Rage, Mystic Copper, Napoli Black, Aquamarine, Galaxy Grey and Rocky Beige.
The price will be announced soon.