Volkswagen India has unveiled the Volkswagen Ameo at the Auto Expo 2013. Volkswagen Ameo which is compact Sedan made its global debut. The new sub 4-metre compact sedan is designed especially for the India Market. This is also the first Compact Sedan from the company.
Volkswagen Ameo will be available both Petrol & Diesel engine – 1.2 L 3-cylinder MPI and 1.5L 4-cylinder TDI engine.
Volkswagen Ameo design features muscular frame, chrome hints on the body-colored bumper, dual-beam headlamps in the black finish, sporty alloy wheels, electrically foldable outside rear view mirrors with LED turn indicators.
The Ameo comes up with the premium interior, it boast leather wrapped multi-function steering wheel with tilt and telescopic adjustment, rear AC vents, footwell lights, cooled glove box and large boot space with a single-folding rear seat for additional space.
The infotainment system comes up with Mirror link, I-pod connectivity, phonebook/SMS viewer. You can also view the rear side of the car with the help of rear parking camera and sensor.
Features of Volkswagen Ameo
- Cruise Control
- Intelligent rain sensors that automatically signal the wipers in case of a sudden downpour
- Climatronic air-conditioning
- The auto-dimming interior rear view mirror, to tackle headlight glares from cars behind you, for uninterrupted visibility on the road.
- Remote-controlled windows & Pinch Guard for added safety
- Infotainment system with Mirror link
- Rear parking camera & sensor
- The brushed aluminum finish on the front centre console and chrome detailing on the AC vents
- Rear AC Vents
- Leather-wrapped multi-function steering wheel
- Powerful dual-beam headlamps finished in black
Price & Availability
No announcement of Price & Availability