Toyota Kirloskar Motor announced the launch of its popular MPV of India, the All New Innova Crysta. The car was first unveiled at the Auto Expo 2016.
Toyota Innova Crysta comes with an All New Frame and an all-new 2.8 L diesel engine with 6-speed Automatic Transmission with sequential shift. The engine produces maximum power of 174 PS and maximum torque of 360 Nm.
There are another engine options which comes with all-new 2.4 L diesel engine with 5-speed manual transmission. The engine will produce maximum power of 150 PS and maximum torque of 343 Nm.
Toyota Innova Cysta offer mileage of 14.29 kmpl for the 2.8L 6-speed AT and 15.10 kmpl for 2.4L 5-speed Manual Transmission.
The Innova Crysta comes with two mode Eco & Power mode. You can change the engine settings based on your needs.
Features of Toyota Innova Crysta
- Two new diesel engines
- 6-speed AT with sequential shift
- All new frame
- Eco & power mode
- New Grille
- Automatic LED Projector headlamp with fog lamps
- 17” & 16” Alloy Wheel
- Electrically adjustable & retracting chrome finished ORVM.
- Smart Entry System with Push Start/Stop button
- Premium driver centric flowing design with unique silver & wood finish ornamentation
- Indirect blue ambient illumination
- Automatic climate control with cool start & rear auto AC
- One touch tumble second row and one touch space up third row
- Leather wrap steering wheel with wood finish ornament & multifunction switches
- 4.2-inch TFT Multi Information Display
- Back monitor camera with display and parking sensor
Price & Availability
The Car is available Red, White & brown colors.
The price of Innova Crysta starts from Rs. 13,83,677 and goes all the way to Rs. 20,77,930 (Ex-showroom Mumbai)
The new Innova Crysta bookings open today and deliveries will begin from May 13, 2016. The Innova Crysta will be available in two grades with an automatic transmission (Zx & Gx) and four grades with manual transmission (Zx, Vx, Gx & G).