Update: Renault Duster launched in India
The much awaited Compact SUV , Renault Duster will be launched soon in Indian Market. As per the latest information by Motoroids, this compact SUV will be launched in June 2012. This news definitely rejoice many customers who looking for Compact SUV. Renault showcase its Mini SUV earlier this year year at Auto Expo 2012, New Delhi.
The sleek and stylish SUV Renault Duster has chrome finished front grille, Twin barren headlamps and 16” Alloy wheels. Renault Duster comes with 1.5 litre dCi Diesel engine and 1.6 litre petrol engine which gives max power of 105 Bhp and max torque of 240 Nm and 148 Nm. The car will be available in both 4X2 and 4X4 versions.
- Stylish Chrome grille
- Twin barrel headlamps
- 16” Alloy Wheels, Front Fog Lamps
- Keyless entry
- ABS with Brake Assist & EBD
- Dual front Airbags
- Plush Leather Upholstery
- 4 Speaker Music System with USB, AUX-IN & Bluetooth Connectivity
- Satellite Audio & phone control
- Rear Defogger, rear wiper & washer
- Electrically adjustable ORVMs
- Rear parking sensors
- A Boot capacity of 475 litres.
Renault Duster comes with the price tag of Rs. 8-10 Lakh (Expected).