Honda Cars India Ltd has launched the new Honda Brio with Sporty and Youthful Exteriors, Premium Interiors and some new features. Honda launched the Brio in 2011 and since then it gets a mixed response over the time.
In terms of design, the new Brio gets High-Gloss Black and chrome finish front grille and a stylish front bumper. At the back, it gets a new tail lamp and all new tailgate spoiler with LED High mount Stop-Lamp.
Talking about the interior, the Brio features new Premium Instrument Panel with Carbon Finish & Silver Accents and smoothly Integrated Air Vents. To give the more premium feel to its customer, Honda added newly designed Triple Analog Sporty Meter with White Illumination. Top variant gets additional new Sporty Black Interiors with enriched seat fabric.
For comfort & Luxury, Honda Brio added Advanced 2 Din Integrated Audio (USB and Aux-in) with Bluetooth connectivity which gives hands-free telephony function. Also, the new Digital AC controls with Max Cool function.
Under the hood, Honda is using same 4-cylinder 1.2-litre i-VTEC engine that produces maximum power of 88 PS @ 6000 RPM and maximum torque of 109 Nm @ 4500 RPM. The new Brio is available in both 5-speed Manual Transmission and 5-speed Automatic Transmission.
New Honda Brio give fuel Economy of 18.4 kmpl on MT & 16.5 kmpl on AT
What’s New in Honda Brio 2016:
- High Gloss Black & Chrome finish front grille
- Stylish Front Bumper
- New Tail Lamp
- New Tailgate Spoiler with LED High Mount Stop Lamp
- New Premium Instrument Panel with Carbon Finish & Silver Accents
- Triple Analog Sporty meter with white Illumination
- Advanced 2 DIN Integrated Audio (USB & Aux-in) with Bluetooth connectivity
- Digital AC Controls with max cool function
- New Sporty Black Interiors with enriched seat fabric (Top Variant Only)
New Honda Brio 2016 Price
The New Honda Brio comes with standard 2 Year/40,000 Kms warranty.
|Variant||Price (Ex-showroom Delhi)|
|E MT||Rs. 4.69 Lakh|
|S MT||Rs. 5.20 Lakh|
|VX MT||Rs. 5.95 Lakh|
|VX AT||Rs. 6.81 Lakh|