Land Rover completes the 5 years in India and they’re celebrating with an exclusive Freelander 2 Sterling Edition at a price of ₹ 44.41 Lacs (ex-showroom Mumbai).
Land Rover Freelander 2 Sterling Edition is powered by 2.2 litre 2179cc Diesel engine which delivers maximum power of 110 kW @ 4000 RPM and maximum torque of 420 Nm @ 1750 RPM. The engine is mated with Automatic 6 Speed with Command Shift and has Terrain Response and Cruise Control.
Rohit Suri, Vice President, Jaguar Land Rover India, said:
“We are excited to introduce the new Freelander 2 Sterling Edition. It will further endear the hugely popular model to our young and sophisticated customers looking to own an exclusive Land Rover with enhanced sporty looks.”
- Front Fog lamps
- Automatic Headlamps
- Xenon Headlamps with LED Signature including Headlamp Power Wash
- Front Door puddle lamps
- Sunroof (high variant only)
- Rear View Camera
- Rain sensing windscreen wipers
- Climate Control
- Auto Dimming Interior Mirror (Humidity Sensor)
- Grained Leather Seats
- Arm Rests, Rear Centre with Storage compartment and 2 Cup Holders
- Rear Centre Head Restraint
- Electric Adjustment for Drive and Front Passenger Seat
- Steering wheel with Multi-Functional Switches
The Freelander 2 Sterling Edition available in White, Black, Silver, Blue, Red, Grey and Green colors.
The Price of Land Rover Freelander 2 Sterling Edition: ₹ 44.41 Lacs (ex-showroom, Mumbai).