Fiat Chrysler Automobiles India launched the Punto Pure at the Auto Expo 2016. The car is based on the Grande Punto. The Punto Pure is an entry level hatchback car with an attractive price point. The car is available in both Petrol & Diesel engine and is available in three colors: Red, Black & White.
The Punto Pure is available in both Petrol & Diesel engine. Both the engine is mated with 5-speed Manual Transmission.
The Punto Pure is powered by 1.2L FIRE Petrol 1172cc engine which produces maximum power of 68 PS @ 6000 RPM and maximum torque of 96 Nm @ 2500 RPM.
The Punto Pure is powered by 1.3L Advanced Multi-Jet Diesel 1248cc engine which produces maximum power of 76 PS @ 4000 RPM and maximum torque of 197 Nm @ 1750 RPM.
The handling of the car is also down to its chassis which has been perfected by Fiat engineers. The company also improved the suspension to take on bumpy roads.
The interior of Punto Pure is taken from its predecessor. The cabin has sufficient space for five people and the car also consists of a large boot space.
The car cluster includes Digital Clock, Digital Odometer, Digital Trip meter & Distance to an Empty indicator.
Punto Pure sports same interior as predecessor with some minor changes. The changes include 14” steel wheels and black colored ORVMs and door handles. The bumpers are body colored and fogs lamps are present at the rear side.
Fiat Punto Pure Features
- Premium Quality interiors
- Award winning Multi-jet diesel engine
- Programmable Follow Me Home Headlamps, My Car settings
- 15” Alloy Wheels
- Music System with CD, Mp3 Player
- Flat Blade wipers for clean and dry windshield
- Fire Prevention System
- Hydraulic Power Steering
Fiat Punto Pure Pricing
- The price of Fiat Punto Pure Pricing Petrol Engine: Rs. 4.49 Lakhs (Ex-showroom, New Delhi)
- The price of Fiat Punto Pure Pricing Diesel Engine: Rs. 5.59 Lakhs (Ex-showroom, New Delhi)