Bajaj Auto has finally unveiled the new range of Avengers which include three bikes. The Avenger Cruise 220, Street 220 & Street 150. With these three new bikes, Bajaj looking to redefines the Cruiser segment with a bike targeted for both power and easy city ride customers.
The new Avengers come with a brand new insignia, new graphics and styling cues, improved rear suspension, bright white light headlamps, clear lens indicators and low slung seats with thicker dual density foam for superior riding comfort.
Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220
The Avenger Cruise 220 comes with 220 cc DTSi engine that produces maximum power 19 PS @ 8400 RPM and maximum torque 17.5 Nm @ 7000 RPM. The bike also comes with an oil cooler to maintain engine oil temperature & viscosity. The Engine is mated with 5-speed Transmission.
In styling, Avenger Cruise 220 comes with new radiator, redesigned side grabs, stylized silver and all new handlebar. All these are painted with chrome. The Avenger 220 Cruise comes with comfortable padded backrest and an optional windshield for easy cruising on highways.
What’s new in Avenger Cruise 220
- New mirror handle design
- New Handle bar
- New design speedo with LCD for odo & trip
- Aesthetic bracket for windshield mount
- New Avenger logo and back plate enhances the rear look
- Fuel guage with Chrome finish
- New White Hue Headlamp
- Clean Lens flexible Indicators
- Modern hand grip patterns
- New chrome cover for oil cooler
- Improved CDI for Faster Input for Throttle
- New foot peg design
- Contoured seats
- New silencer end can
Bajaj Avenger Street 220
The Avenger Street 220 comes with same engine found in Avenger 220 Cruise. The 220 cc DTSi engine that produces maximum power 19 PS @ 8400 RPM and maximum torque 17.5 Nm @ 7000 RPM. The bike also comes with an oil cooler to maintain engine oil temperature & viscosity.
Most of the part in Avenger 220 Cruise is painted with Chrome, In Avenger 220 Street, it painted with a matte lack and brushed silver finish.
What’s New Avenger Street 220
- New design speedo in dark theme with LCD for odo/trip
- Modern hand grip patterns
- New white hue headlamp
- Clear lens indicators
- New lower and flatter handlebar for cit use
- New grab rail
- 12 spoke alloy for front and 9 spoke for rear to add the sporty quotient
- New silencer design in black styling
Bajaj Avenger Street 150
Bajaj Avenger Street 150 is equipped with 150cc DTSi which produce maximum power of 14.5 PS @ 9000 RPM and maximum torque of 12.5 @ 6500 RPM.
The Avenger 150 Street comes in midnight blue. Combined with the muscular alloy wheels, the Avenger Street looks sporty and youthful. The Avenger Street has a new, lower and flatter handlebar for better maneuverability in city riding.
The Avenger range will be manufactured at the motorcycle plant at Chakan near Pune.
- Price of Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220: ₹ 84,000 (Ex-showroom, Delhi)
- Price of Bajaj Avenger Street 220: ₹ 84,000 (Ex-showroom, Delhi)
- Price of Bajaj Avenger Street 150: ₹ 75,000 (Ex-showroom, Delhi)